not able to activate paypal express method

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello , 
i am not able to activate paypal express method when i click on activate it redirects to my paypal account but no grant permission page is coming.

However when i tried with paypal pro i am able to activate paypale pro (us) account but i want to activate paypal express checkout. 

help me to solve the issue. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
269 1 26

Hey, Gagan!

Stephanie here from Shopify. 

Have you tried activating the express checkout in an incognito browser?

Alternatively, you can log out of your PayPal account and clear your browsers cache. After those steps are taken, try to activate the gateway again.

Hoping this helps! Let me know how it goes :)

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to our support! We're available 24/7. 

Cheers!

Stephanie | Shopify Support
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

still not getting the grant permission page

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Have you found out the solution? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey, 

did you find the solution?

I'm having this problem at the moment

tried incognito, different browser, differnet devices. nothing :( 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Did you manage to fix this problem? I'm currently having the same problem and I'm very frustrated already.

If you've found the solution could you reply back?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hey!

It was a problem with paypal
It worked after 7 hours of trying.

Try contacting PayPal.

Hope it gets fixed for you!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi, I left it for the night and when I came back it still has this annoying bug.

I go to Activate Paypal Express Checkout -> Log in -> Grant permission, and then it returns me back to shopify and says "Activate Paypal Express Checkout".

I'm wondering if I did something wrong, I mean I have a buisness paypal that is connected. The thing is that I've deactivated the paypal express checkout by mistake and then when I try to reactivate it all of this problem is happening.

I will really appreciate if someone could help me with this problem and I'll come back to update if it worked

1 Like
Highlighted

do contact with paypal mentioning this problem. Hope you get the exact solution.

Providing all types of PayPal Solution. For PayPal VCC, VBA, Stealth account, Account limitation simply visit my profile.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

What do I tell them though? The thing is that I don't really know the problem myself. 

0 Likes