notification plugin!!!

Highlighted
10 0 0

I wonder if anyone know a plugin or an app that I can add to shopify to notify more than one destination/email when purchase an item????

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 1 16

Hey there, 

I'm Zuzanna, from the team here at Shopify :)

Good news, you don't need an extra app for this! Getting notifications about new orders within your store is something you can set up for multiple emails! That means that you can automatically notify more than one person in your staff when a new order comes in. To do that, just check out the steps on this page of our Shopify Manual, and scroll down to the steps for 'Add a notification for new orders'. Follow those and you will be good to go!

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us here :) 

Have a great one,
Zuzanna

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
109 3 7

Try trackinngmore app. It sort and classify shipping status into 5 status and send emails to customer (or seller) when shipping status changes.

1.jpg

As in image, the shipping status are 

In transit

Out for delivery

Delivered

Failed Attempt

Exception (it includes lost, damage, or return to shipper)

Hope my answer is helpful.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Shopify sends shipping confirmation notification for all carriers and sends the "Order out for delivery" and "Shipment delivered" notifications when you fulfill orders that have tracking information from USPS, UPS, FedEx, and Canada Post. 

For other carriers, you can use the Shipment Tracking & Notify app. The app also allows you to send tracking details for different order status as well (like delivered, out for delivery, exemption, etc). Also, you can create a branded "track your order" page within your Shopify store for your customers to track their order easily.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes