orders not shown

Solved
JasonC
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 186

Hi, Adolph!

Just want to check in if your orders are normal now. What you had experienced is a known issue with 2Checkout. Currently, it's experiencing an issue with the INS secret word which may be causing the issues for your account as well. In order to get this fixed, instead of using the INS secret word, please use BUY Link secret word which is mentioned here.

Keep me posted on how it goes! 

Cheers,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.
0 Likes
Vardges
1 0 0

Hi.

I have same problem.
For testing I bought item from my shopify store and now I can't see the order in my All Orders. The order in "Abandoned checkouts".

0 Likes
Thela
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi Guys, I have same problem too. I noticed the thread is marked as Solved, can someone help me out as well as I dont know what to do

0 Likes
DekDek
4 0 0

I had 2Checkout orders showed as abandoned- Now SOLVED.

You need to have the SAME secret word for the INS and BUY Link.

Once you generate one, paste it into the other field and then past it to the shopify admin.

It solved the issue for me.

Read here: https://knowledgecenter.2checkout.com/Shopping-cart-integration/Integrate_Shopify

0 Likes
Adgill
1 0 0

My orders are bot being completed but are sitting in abandoned checkout. What’s is the reason this is happening? How can I stop this error from occurring?

D268AAC4-AC79-42DD-A15D-BF8CF532FB09.jpeg

0 Likes
jmugi2
1 0 0

I tested my business and told my friend to make an order on my online store and his money got taken but the order HASN'T appeared in my ORDERS section on Shopify so I can process it. 

0 Likes