paid for item for customer on easyboost

TayShamekia601
1 0 0

Hello yes i am freaking out I finally got my site setup and i had my first sale then i paid for item on easyboost app beause thats where item was from anyways its still saying unfulfilled and asking me to pay again what do I do right now

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1103 105 259

Hi, @TayShamekia601!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

First off, congratulations on your first sale! Before you launched your store, did you happen to refer to EasyBoost's instructions on how to fulfill orders? Understanding the order and fulfillment process before launching is extremely important and will help ensure that your customers are receiving their orders in a reasonable timeframe. 

Because this is a third-party app, it's quite difficult to determine exactly what's going on. However, it sounds like either the fulfillment request is still being processed, or there may be some additional steps you need to take before the order can be fulfilled. For that reason, it's crucial that you review their help documentation to make sure that you've completed all the necessary fulfillment steps. 

Most apps have help documentation that can be accessed directly within the app, typically under a Support or Help section. You can also access an app's help documentation within their app's About page in the Shopify App Store. For example, there's an FAQ link on EasyBoost's Free@Alibaba Dropshipping app's page, which will take you straight to a list of relevant resources on their website. 

If you've already reviewed their help documentation on how to fulfill orders and are still experiencing difficulties, I suggest reaching out to the EasyBoost developers directly; when it comes to third-party apps, the developers themselves are the best point of contact since they know their app inside and out. 

I hope this guides you in the right direction and I'd love to hear how you landed that first sale. How have you been marketing your business so far? 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
amorezamor
1 0 0

I just did the same thing. Is easy boost the problem should I just delete it?

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1103 105 259

Hey, @amorezamor!

Thanks for joining in on the conversation. 

I recommend getting in touch with the EasyBoost app developers before uninstalling the app. They should be able to help you troubleshoot any issues you're encountering.

It's also important to note that if you remove the EasyBoost app from Shopify, your products will no longer be in sync with a dropshipping app. This can make fulfillment quite tricky to navigate, since you won't be using an app to fulfill orders. For this reason, I strongly suggest contacting the app developers before making any decisions. 

Are you thinking about replacing EasyBoost with a different dropshipping app? If so, which one? 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes