payment gateway for vaporizer store Canada

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey

I've got my store all set up and ready but shopify has shut me down for accepting payments. I have applied to a few "high risk" payment merchants but have been turned down. I have everything- all my documentsin order and above board except 3 months of past bank statements with my bank- I just opened a new account. Some of the payment merchants I've applied to are in the US and have said somethng about FDA requirements, the other problem was with not having bank statement history. 

I need a way to accept payments in Canada! ANY ADVICE please? This "high risk" BS is killing me- I'm not even selling any e-cigs, juice or nicotine products- all my products are glass or electric devices labeled for "aromatherapy" purposes.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
179 0 15

Hello. Have you tried paypal. You can create a business account for free.

Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 32 112

Hi, there!

This is May from Shopify.

Thank you for taking the time to post your question here. I am very sorry to hear that you have been having this experience, looking for a payment provider that supports your business.

That is a great suggestion made by Christina above! PayPal is one of the options for offering payments to your customers. We also have a list of payment gateways available in Canada. Besides PayPal, I recommend checking out Authorize.net, as it is also the most popular payment gateway. If you choose to use their service, we do have a document on how to set up Authorize.net on your store.

You can also see which payment gateways are available to you by going into your admin, and click on  ‘Settings > Payment providers’, and it will be under the ‘Accept payments’ section. This document will go over how to set up your payment provider in greater details.

Let me know if this helps. Feel free to reply back to this thread or contact our 24/7 support, and we’ll happily help!

Kind Regards,

May

Shopify Support

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes