payment gateway provider in india

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hii,

i am a dropshipper from india ,  dropshipping to us,uk ..i want to have a payment gatey that accepts international payment directly from my page.... unlike paypal, razorpay that redirects to thier webpage.....please inform some good gateways other then cashfree as they dont entertain dropshippers

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
748 42 134

Hey, @Razerbrows !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you. 

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulty in sourcing a payment gateway for your business. We do have a link to all of the gateways available for merchants based in India here.  Each of these gateways accepts international payments, however the majority here do appear to be external gateways

While I do understand that you would like your customers to be able to pay directly on your site, each of the options here are secure and PCI compliant. At present these are all options available in India. While other forum users may be able to chime in based on their personal experience, I would suggest to reach out to each gateway directly in order to find one that best complements your dropshipping business.  

I hope this helps, do feel free to let me know if you have any questions at all.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Thanks kitty, anyhow it would be great help if u would hv mention the names of non hosted api Gateways of India
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Razerbrows,
We can help you with the best payment gateway services in USA, UK, Europe & India. Also, we have many gateways provider for online businesses. Our expert's team will assist you with the best payment gateways for your dropshipping businesses. 

We also provide services to get your credit card processing, high-risk merchant account, and other merchant account related services. You can call us at the provided contact no. +1 (888) 622 – 6875  or visit and Sign Up for further information - 

apoorvjoshi
0 Likes