payment gateways

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi everyone 

I want to create baby's store, The most important part is the payments, I don't have a company so I can't integrate any of payment gateways like 2checkout or paytabs SO my Q is >>

can I Process all payments, including credit cards, through PayPal.?

just I want customers can pay with two options " Credit Cards - inside my store  "  and  " PayPal " 

like the pic below 

Hint: I'm from Egypt and live in Saudi Arabia 

vc.png

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
459 26 72

Hi, there!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! This is a great question! The PayPal Express gateway actually defaults to ask customers to log in with their PayPal accounts first in order to put through their transaction. However, depending on your location you might be able to allow your customers to pay with their credit card even if they don't have their own PayPal account. What you would need to do is contact PayPal Support to see if your PayPal Express gateway can be adjusted to provide your storefront with this type of functionality. You can read all about the PayPal Express Checkout, here

Now, if you're creating your own ecommerce website to sell products for infants, then that could be considered as you starting your own business or company. You should still be able to use payment gateways like 2Checkout or PayTabs - but if you're having some difficulty using those gateways, then be sure to contact their support team to inquire. You can check out all of the payment gateways available to merchants selling from Saudi Arabia on the Shopify platform here if you're interested to see what gateways are available. 

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions - be sure to ask and I would be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Memo, 

Was curious if you managed to find a solution? I'm trying to achieve the same as you mentioned above. I believe MolPay has this funcionality, but i'm curious if it can be achieved with PayPal alone. 

KR, 

Christian

0 Likes