payment options for skin care

Highlighted
2 0 1

I am trying to find another payment provider as skin care, anti-aging etc are restricted on Shopify payments. Anyone find an alternative other than PayPal? I am in Canada

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 102 249

Hey there, @wildbeauty 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

That is a really great question. We have a number of gateways that our Canadian merchants can use to accept credit card payments, you can check them out here. Authorize.net would be one of our more popular gateways so definitely check them out. 

We actually have quite a few very successful skincare companies here on Shopify so you are in good company. Please feel free to check out the success stories of Florivera Skincare, Drunk Elephant Skincare, Janiro Skincare, and Natural Supply Co. Thes stories go through how they got started to the day to day running of the stores. 

Best of luck with everything! 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Hello:)

Yes we sell a Complete Natural Performance Skin Care Line. You can find our products at Wildbeauty.ca with full description. For a more personalized recommendation we ask that you send us an email answering the following basic questions:

1- what skin care line have you recently used. Your likes and dislike about it
2-your age (20-30, 30-40 or 40+
3- what do you want from your skin care(anti-aging, reduce lines, fade pigmentation, hydrate, moisturizer, brighten etc)
4- what kind of a climate do you like in?( humid, dry)
5-would you consider your skin sensitive, dry, normal, combination, blemish prone)

These 5 questions help us to offer you the best products from our line. Just send us off a quick email and we will reach out with personalized recommendations.

All the Best,

Diane Evdokimoff
Formulator
1 Like