pirate ship shipping

blessed20
1 0 0

Has anyone had experince with connecting the "pirate ship app" on the shopify side? Or ant shipping app? I have it connected & set up on the app., but when I try to check out, it only gives me options from the generated profile under shipping & delivery. I have to many weight dimensions in my item to use the generated profiles. I will be all day trying to put all of the options in. I'm about to pull my hair out. LOL! I've been trying to figure this out for two days.

0 Likes
BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
434 44 88

Hi @blessed20 

Pirate ship does not give rates at checkout on your store. It is only meant to be used for you to purchase shipping labels for when you ship out your product.

You can use the calculated rates from Shopify shipping (I'm pretty sure the Shopify and Pirate Ship USPS rates are nearly identical).

To use the calculated rates:

1. Click 'Add Rate' under the shipping zone:

MelsMojoBob_0-1599224652488.png

2. Select the option to "Use carrier or app to calculate rates"

MelsMojoBob_1-1599224708400.png

3. Select the carrier you want to add from the menu:

Select Carrier.JPG

A) Check the boxes for the services you want to have available from the carrier for your customers to select at checkout:
B) If you want to add a surcharge on top of the carrier charge for your customers to pay (for example, to help cover the cost of packaging, etc.) you can add a percentage or flat fee surcharge. Your customers won't see it as a surcharge, it will just increase the amount charged for shipping at checkout.

0 Likes
BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
434 44 88

For some reason it cut off the last illustration and last step in my previous response...

A) Check the boxes for the services you want to have available from the carrier for your customers to select at checkout:
B) If you want to add a surcharge on top of the carrier charge for your customers to pay (for example, to help cover the cost of packaging, etc.) you can add a percentage or flat fee surcharge. Your customers won't see it as a surcharge, it will just increase the amount charged for shipping at checkout.

Add services.JPG

5. Click "Done" and the rates will be added and available at checkout. If you want to add additional carriers, simply repeat the process and select another carrier to add at the 2nd step above.

0 Likes