ponaki.com & joluko.com Scam

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have purchased two items from the website ponaki.com since 10 months ago, and I have requested from them to cancel the order and refund the money back but no answer so far, and the website is powered by Shopify.

this website is a scam that is stealing money from customers, what I have to do to report, and refund my money back.

thank you in advance for the help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 162

Hey, @waref86!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. It sounds like you are referring to a product or store. However, as Shopify is the platform many shops use to build their website, we don't actually manage inventory or ship orders from here ourselves. We do offer a detailed FAQ to help you with the next steps here.

We absolutely do not condone any type of fraudulent activity on Shopify and our internal teams are always investigating stores in the background. If you would like to report any store to us, you can do that by using this link. We appreciate your help with this!

All the best.

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes