print on demand app

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello miraclebandz,

In my last communique with customcat, I was told that they had plans to revamp their site so as to display the shipping rates for each of the items they offer on the catalog page.  When they are going to implement this they did not specify.  I'm still trying to get a clear handle on the issue myself.  As soon as I do I'll be posting it in a reply here.  Hopefully very soon. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi Don,

Sorry for the delayed reply. Thanks for your feedback. I did make contact with customcat concerning this issue and was told they are working on a revamp of their shipping rate by products page.  When this will be implemented was unstated. Although this was welcomed information, it still doesn't change the fact that their current shipping rates page is confusing.  Also in response to my initial post on the community page nearly a month ago now, there have been only two individuals who've responded due to being stumped by the same issue.  Out of all those out there in the community, surely there are more than just three of us trying to utilize the customcat app and yet....   This I find very uncanny.

But once again thanks for your feedback.

0 Likes