"Payment gateway This payment method isn’t available on the store right now" using manual payments.

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 7

Hi there. I want all my customers to place an order without payment, I fulfil the order manually and then take payment offline. order complete. The problem is that on the test site I go to complete my order with Cash On Delivery (COD) and "Payment gateway This payment method isn’t available on the store right now". I don't know what's wrong.

I've scoured the internet for a solution but to no avail.

If anyone could shed light on this ASAP as it would me most helpful because due to the Coronavirus, the business is brick and mortar so is suffering but still open. We want to use shopify for customers who are self-isolating. They order and we deliver the order locally.

It is not possible to give a final price until all aspects of the order has been processed due to the nature of the business. I need them to submit an order in the first place online without paying.

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am facing the same issue. Did you able to solve the problem ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

did u solve it

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm experiencing the same block in trying to test my manual payment methods for the client:

1 - Bank Deposit

2 - Layby

0 Likes