"There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination."

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi! I work with Printful and Teelaunch, Printful works great. 

But, when I try to check out (in test mode) with any of the Teelaunch products I get the advise  "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination."

I config all the shipping wih their rates and zones, read a lot of forums. But still no answers. Any help? Thank you in advance! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
606 35 93

Hi, @Berretinas 

Elle here from Shopify. 

One thing you may need to double check is if your products from Teelaunch are set to require shipping. 

You can check this on a product level by selecting the Product in your admin and scrolling to the shipping section. Your products should have a weight assigned and the checkbox marked indicating the product requires shipping. For example: 

You can also check multiple products at a time by using the Bulk Editor. Here's our doc on how to use the Bulk Editor for your reference. Once you're within the editor, you can add the field for 'required shipping' to determine if your products have this option selected. If they do not, simply select the checkbox! 

Let me know if this helps! If not, please provide your store's URL along with a few product examples and I'd be happy to take a deeper look at this for you. 

Cheers,

Elle

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, Elle!

Thanks so much for your quick reply.

I've done what you've said with the bulk editor on my Teelaunch products, but still getting the error.

I have put my shipping zones/prices as well. I'll put some screens here. (www.berretinas.com / psw rusaberretina). Thank you very much!

Captura1.PNGCaptura2.PNGCaptura3.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, Elle. I have just solved the problem.

It seems like all the Locations set for my Teelaunch products were modified (I don't know how or why),

to another location where there was no stock for them. I changed with the bulk editor all the locations

and set again to Teelaunch and it seems to work fine now. 

Hope my experience helps other.

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
606 35 93

Hi, @Berretinas 

Sorry for the delay!

I'm happy to hear you were able to resolve your issue and thank you so much for sharing how you resolved it! This will certainly help others in the community. 

When are you planning to launch your store? We have a great guide here which contains a lot of great marketing advice to help with your launch!

If there's anything else I can help you with, just let me know. Our support is also available 24/7 so please don't hesitate to reach out!

Cheers,

Elle

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Berretinas , I encounter the same problem as you did but i still cannot resolve the error that occur, the thing is I did not understand on your method , can u share a bit in details on how u solve the error, really appreciate if u can help me !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
606 35 93

Hi, @shabilsamsudin 

Are you shipping your products from multiple locations? 

If so, you will need to ensure that you have Shipping Rates enabled for each location. 

For example: If you head to Settings > Shipping and see something like this: 

You will need to set rates up for the 2 locations that do not currently have rates. To do so, select 'Manage rates', scroll to the bottom of the page and enable rates for the locations currently without rates. 

This doc here should also help you through the process. 

Please let me know if this helps! If not, I can reach out to you directly for further assistance. Keep in mind that our support is also available 24/7 to help you out! 

Cheers,

Elle 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi Elle, thank you for your reply, the thing is, I already follow the instruction step by step and still encounter with the problem on which at the check out page customer cant pick a payment method, "there are no shipping methods available for your cart or address" is the problem have something to do with the app that I used? Appreciate it if you can help and guide me through this problem
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Hi there! Check the Location of each product in the Bulk editor. Is it
correct? And check the stock in the Location.
Regards!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
606 35 93

Hi, @shabilsamsudin 

Did @Berretinas 's guidance help?

If not, please let me know and I will reach out to you directly so I can look into your store's settings. 

Cheers,
Elle

0 Likes