"This order can’t be shipped to your location. Contact the store for more information."

Highlighted
1 0 1

If you are uploading products via Oberlo, try choosing Shipping as well from Oberlo

Capture d’écran 2020-06-12 à 18.05.36.pngCapture d’écran 2020-06-12 à 18.03.49.png

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

So do Shopify not even check these? We're all paying for this service and they don't even provide assistance when they screw us over.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Same problem happened to me, without having any issues for two years...I solved it on my end, and it looks that this happened.
I recently made the "Offers pickup" option available for my region, so Shopify detects two origin addresses for shipping, and product availability for both.
Went in to Products section and had to add inventory for both of my 'address" options, that seems to have solved the problem.
Let's say the product the customer selected was not in inventory.

Hope that was clear enough, and it helps out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I am getting the same issue ""This order can’t be shipped to your location. Contact the store for more information.""

please need help to resolved this

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Did you take a look at my reply?
Check it out...try to work around this, hope it helps!

Same problem happened to me, without having any issues for two years...I solved it on my end, and it looks that this happened.
I recently made the "Offers pickup" option available for my region, so Shopify detects two origin addresses for shipping, and product availability for both.
Went in to Products section and had to add inventory for both of my 'address" options, that seems to have solved the problem.
Let's say the product the customer selected was not in inventory.

Hope that was clear enough, and it helps out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you for your reply. I only have single location. Do I have to create another location and then make inventory available on that as well?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

@saidait  this works!! thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi

how do I add inventory at a location ? This problem is causing me a headache and I’d love to be able to solve. Note I don’t track inventory on Shopify. 

Thanks

L

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi,

at the shipping and delivery.

Be sure to If you are uploading products via Oberlo, choose Shipping as
well from Oberlo
or Printful, Choose Shipping as well from Printful

0 Likes
Highlighted