"This order can’t be shipped to your location. Contact the store for more information."

Highlighted
2 0 5

Buyers complained that they getting this message when checking out for the last few hours.
"This order can’t be shipped to your location. Contact the store for more information."
I'm using printful Live shipping rate.  Been working great with no problem for a few years but suddenly got this error. Please solve this ASAP!

4 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I'm also getting this error on BrilliantElixirs.com as of this morning... please help!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 5

Hi there,

I had the same problem. Two customers from different countries were not able to fulfil their order because of that. Luckily they've reached out.

Been trying to figure out what the problem was and I found what it was in my case. Maybe this helps you.

Each of our products has a weight variant assigned, which is connected to our shipping costs for international orders. What happened was that these two customers ordered more than one product and the added up weight of the products exceeded our highest weight shipping rate. I just basically added another shipping  rate for international shipping that allows for the weight of several products together.

Not sure if this helps you. 

3 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

I am getting this error this morning on a European customer who's purchasing from my store -- I am based in US. My products are very light at 1 lb and my customer was only attempting to place an order for one unit. I use the Debut theme. If anyone is getting any luck with this, if you could post your resolution on this message board. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

Any assistance from Shopify on this? We have customers saying the same thing and shopping elsewhere.

UPDATE: Found that an item in question hadn't been assigned a shipping rate. Problem solved.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Same. I figured it out. Didn’t have an international shipping option enabled; only had a US shipping option enabled for Rest of the World.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1
I'm suddenly getting this on all of my listings and I've not changed anything. I've no idea what I need to do.
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Any updates on this? I have Debut theme, I checked the items and shipping info is correct. Shipping rates is correct, set for USA only and calculated per destination. what the heck? I can't go live if I can not ship.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

It's a relive to know that you are not the only one facing this issue,, I'm also suffering of that and hope they solve it soon

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
I’m having the same issue after two years without issue. Shopify reps have reached out and both said to check my settings. I don’t think they’re reading the part of my replies in which I state that I didn’t change any settings until AFTER this issue arose. I found that if I set a free shipping rate for all purchases (made the minimum purchase amount $0.01), that option will automatically be selected during checkout. While it does mean that I’ll be paying shipping out of pocket until the issue is resolved, at least customers can complete their purchases.
0 Likes