"We don’t offer shipping to United States" shipping problem

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3319 248 580

Hi @Franzhes,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. That does seem very strange for sure. From experience, I am wondering if it might have something to do with inventory of the products within the product admin. Could you take the following steps and let me know what you see and adjust it there. This can be if you have more than one location set up. If it doesn't seem to be something in this section, I will more than likely need to reach out to you directly via email to verify your store settings and take a closer look. It is difficult to troubleshoot something like this without looking as it could be a multitude of things. 

Store Admin > Products > Any product in question > Inventory - Sometimes the location can be different causing certain locations not to register with the shipping settings. It might not be this, but it's worth a shot to take a peek and see. 

If that doesn't seem to help, let me know and I will reach out to you via the same email you used to sign up to the community with. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Nick!

I just checked my Inventory's locations and they are all the same. I still don't know why it's not letting me ship to United States. If you could help me that would be amazing. Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3319 248 580

Thanks for checking that @Franzhes. I will need to take a closer look to figure this out as it's very difficult to do so otherwise. It's definitely something within your shipping settings though. I have sent you an email about this (to the email you used to sign up to your community account) to verify your store details and take a closer look if that's ok. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Nick,

Thank you for being so helpful to everyone. I am also getting the same issue. Not sure where it is going wrong. My website is greenaliveco.com and here is the screenshot of the error message. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 11.40.07 PM.pngThanks,

Ash

0 Likes
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3319 248 580

Hi @greenaliveco,

It really could be a multitude of things and without taking a look at your shipping settings in your admin, it's hard to say what could be causing this. 

But there are a few common reasons why you could be getting a notification such as “We don’t offer shipping to the United States” in your checkout. There are a few parameters to check on your store first. If you could look into the following:

1)  The country that the customer is purchasing from is included in your shipping zone. However, as you have already confirmed, this does not appear to be your issue on your site.

2)  The contents of the checkout fall into the shipping rate parameters of your shipping profile for the product(s) being purchased. Let me explain further. 

Using the order that you have shared in the screenshot above as an example, say you have one price based shipping rate set up for free shipping on all orders over $50. The order in the checkout in your screenshot does not fit this parameter and would therefore give an error message like “We don’t offer shipping to the United States”. To correct this, you must have a second price based shipping rate set up in the same profile for orders less than $50 as well.

3)  Your product fulfillment location is included in the ‘shipping from’ of your shipping profile. For example, if your product is being sourced through Oberlo (or any other app), the ‘Inventory managed by’ of your product would be set up as seen below:

20-09-8rj1x-kk54m

The ‘shipping from’ section in your shipping profile, must then also contain Oberlo (or any other app), like this:

20-09-jf51f-23i0h

Let me know whether or not any of the above parameters are contributing to the notification you are seeing at the checkout.

0 Likes