"We don’t offer shipping to United States" shipping problem

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone, this problem is encountered when I want to buy the product even though I have made the shipping settings

12.png14.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Do you use more than one profile for your shipping? or do you only have a "General Profile" in your Shopify > Settings > shipping page? Also, do you have more than one location for your inventory?

These may be causing an interruption based on where the product is located in terms of profiles and inventory.

Customer Success Lead @ Intuitive Shipping
Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
50 0 3

Hi @fcikay,

You can use ShipperHQ’s Landed Cost Engine to show cross-border duties and taxes directly at checkout, so your buyers always know exactly what they are paying, and you don’t have to worry about calculating the extra fees yourself.

Use Zones in ShipperHQ to establish different shipping areas, and from there set rules to charge or surcharge a certain amount for shipping per zone.

Plus, we integrate with several cross-border carriers like Zenda and Easyship that will handle the customs work for you and make international shipping easy.

Get in touch with our sales team, and they would be happy to discuss further. Or you can sign up for a free 30-day trial and see how ShipperHQ works for you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3328 248 586

Hi @fcikay,

Nick here from Shopify. That does look a little strange alright. There are a couple of things which I think could be causing this without taking a closer look. Let's see them below:

• I'm wondering could it be something to do with the weight package settings? It can often have a default weight set which could throw off the settings. 20-02-1svyx-svmum
  • The only other thing I can think of is to make sure all the products in your store are ticked/ mentioned in the shipping profile you have created for this. With the recent update of the shipping settings, I have seen this a couple of times. 

Would you be able to double-check these and get back to me about them, please? If it is neither of the above, let me know an we can take a closer look to see what it might be. Please let me know either in a reply. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi. I'm Joe.

I am having the same problem too. Any of you guys made it through ?

@Nick wrote:

Hi @fcikay,

Nick here from Shopify. That does look a little strange alright. There are a couple of things which I think could be causing this without taking a closer look. Let's see them below:

• I'm wondering could it be something to do with the weight package settings? It can often have a default weight set which could throw off the settings. 20-02-1svyx-svmum
  • The only other thing I can think of is to make sure all the products in your store are ticked/ mentioned in the shipping profile you have created for this. With the recent update of the shipping settings, I have seen this a couple of times. 

Would you be able to double-check these and get back to me about them, please? If it is neither of the above, let me know an we can take a closer look to see what it might be. Please let me know either in a reply. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3328 248 586

Hi @Joejack,

Would you be able to share a link to your store please and I can test this out from my end to help troubleshoot what might be going on for you here? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi! I just made a new website and I am also new to shopify. I have been trying to test some orders to see if it will be ship to United States. Unfortunately, it always says "We don't offer shipments to United States" I live in Canada. Could you help me? I already put "Use the carrier rates" for United States and Canada, but it only works for Canada. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3328 248 586

Hi @Franzhes,

Would you be able to share a link to your store here and if possible a screenshot with the error message you are seeing, please? It's difficult to troubleshoot exactly what is happening and what might be causing this without taking a closer look or seeing more details. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Hi Nick.

Sure! I also have tried different U.S addresses.
rozeys-palace.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Nick! 

Yes Sure! Everytime I enter a United States address, it always does that. I used carrier rate shipping for Canada and United States, but only works for Canada. 

96BA3DBE-FB7A-43FA-A34F-C41539138DBC.jpeg

AE6AC0B7-B13C-4824-B64D-0748AF50D50D.jpeg

0 Likes