refund after getting billed shopify plan before the 14days

2 0 0
Hello, I currently hold a Shopify Account and I wasn't notified for rebilling of this month. On this day, I was planning to close my store as I have already sold the goods internally and externally. Not knowing I was going to be billed automatically 29 USD from my bank account as I had received a notification from my bank being so. My request is to have the 29 USD refunded back to my account as I cannot afford to lose my money as I have personal bills to pay in the next few days, please consider my request. If this intends to be successful, Shopify may have to authority to immediately shut down my store. Thank you for your kind consideration.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
807 45 126

@bgthe1og 

Our billing system will invoice a store every 30 days; however, this is done in UTC, which can cause your store to be billed quicker than expected. We're happy to review a refund request as long as the store is fully closed within 72 hours of the invoice generating. If you haven't closed your store, you will need to do this by going to Settings/Plans and Permissions and selecting "Close Store" at the bottom of the page. Once done, you can reply here, and I'll verify your account and review your refund request. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi, I have the same situation where I planned on closing my store on the last day of the trial but was unable to close in time. I closed my store today, just after I received an invoice yesterday and the customer support representative I contacted said that they do not issue any kind of refund. However, this forum seems to be pretty recent so I would just like to check in for an update about whether I can get a refund.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
807 45 126

@ninjko 

Happy to help get your refund request reviewed. I've sent you an email to the email listed on your forums account. If you can reply to the email with the requested information, then we can get the ball rolling. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes