Solved

How long does a refund from Mercier UK typically take?

Elisha
Visitor
1 0 0

Order #19228 from mercierUK

how long will the refund take it’s been 3 business working days and it hasn’t came?

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@Elisha 

In most cases, refunds will take between 2-5 business days to appear back in your bank as per your banks' processing time, but can take up to 10 business days. If the refund took place within 24 hours of the initial charge, then a reversal of funds likely occurred which means the refund won't appear on mobile banking apps but can be confirmed by speaking with your bank. 

If your refund does not arrive within a reasonable time frame, then you'll need to speak with the business you ordered for further assistance. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@Elisha 

In most cases, refunds will take between 2-5 business days to appear back in your bank as per your banks' processing time, but can take up to 10 business days. If the refund took place within 24 hours of the initial charge, then a reversal of funds likely occurred which means the refund won't appear on mobile banking apps but can be confirmed by speaking with your bank. 

If your refund does not arrive within a reasonable time frame, then you'll need to speak with the business you ordered for further assistance. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog