rejected by 2checkout

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

2checkout rejected me! They want 6 months of transaction history. I said I started my shopify store less than 10 days ago. 

So they rejected me, but one of the other reasons, it seems they don't like Aliexpress/Alibaba

Whats the point of Shopify listing 2Checkout as an option if they don't like new shopify stores??

So back to square one.   Any Ideas?

I like Paypal - they were OK with Shopify but we are in Dubai and we need a credit card pay system.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

I have experienced the same problem. I am from Trinidad, West Indies. Any advice anyone? I think Shopify should warn us about this ahead of time. A lot of time and effort has been wasted here.

@ArvyEX wrote:

2checkout rejected me! They want 6 months of transaction history. I said I started my shopify store less than 10 days ago. 

So they rejected me, but one of the other reasons, it seems they don't like Aliexpress/Alibaba

Whats the point of Shopify listing 2Checkout as an option if they don't like new shopify stores??

So back to square one.   Any Ideas?

I like Paypal - they were OK with Shopify but we are in Dubai and we need a credit card pay system.

0 Likes