shelf locations / picking list

1 0 0

We are about to move away from Magento and think Shopify is the solution for us. I have been unable to work out how to store product locations within the warehouse to show the Shelf number. We have some SKUs that are stored in different locations. Can this be done with Spotify where a member of staff can be give a picking list to go fetch the products to the packing area?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
108 15 21

Hey, @mark_isaacs

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. That’s great to hear that you are considering migrating over to Shopify. We'd love to have you join us.

It is possible to create a pick list that identifies the shelf number of a product by using an app. We have a few options in our App Store, but I recommend Quick Pick Pick Lists. This is the only pick list app that actually takes into consideration the bin location of your products, making it easier for you to find them in a large warehouse.

Quick Pick Pick Lists has a free trial period on it, so once you have started your Shopify 14-day free trial, I highly suggest installing it on your store to test out it’s features and functionality. Uninstalling it before the app’s trial period is over will prevent you from being charged for it. 

Migrating from Magento to Shopify happens a lot, and so I also want to bring your attention to another app called Omni Migrator. This app was specifically designed to make the transition between the two platforms quick, and easy.

Both Quick Pick Pick Lists and Omni Migrator are developed by a third party, so please contact the app developer directly if you have any questions about their features, setup or functionality.

I hope this information helps in your decision making. If there is anything else you would like to know, just ask. I’m here to help.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes