shipping by units ordered. how to put into settings

1 0 0

How can i put each additional unit wanted as an extra shipping costs into the settings? Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
519 33 72
Hi, there. 

Dallas here from the Social Care Team. 

I'm more than happy to help you out with this, however, I might need a bit more information in order to give you the most accurate results. 

When you refer to "additional units" are you meaning like multiple products or different features of the same product as extra customizations? Or are you simply meaning that you want to have shipping prices change depending on what products the customer puts in their cart? 

The reason I ask this is that I am not sure that adjusting the shipping settings will be the best option for what you are looking for. So before I go into more detail I want to make sure I have the full grasp of what you're wanting to do. 

Best, 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
519 33 72
Hi, there. 

Dallas here from the Social Care Team. 

I'm more than happy to help you out with this, however, I might need a bit more information in order to give you the most accurate results. 

When you refer to "additional units" are you meaning like multiple products or different features of the same product as extra customizations? Or are you simply meaning that you want to have shipping prices change depending on what products the customer puts in their cart? 

The reason I ask this is that I am not sure that adjusting the shipping settings will be the best option for what you are looking for. So before I go into more detail I want to make sure I have the full grasp of what you're wanting to do. 

Best, 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes