shipping fee is wrong

Highlighted
3 0 0

This issue happens after I changed the shipping fees yesterday. The shipping displaying wrong amount, i put $15 but it display $20.99. Weird part is that this $20.99 isnt in all the shipping rates. Can assist? Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
420 55 77

Hi, @low1,

Hank here from Shopify.

Depending on what way you have the shipping fees set up can alter how it is all calculated. If you have different costs per country you are shipping to or product profile, or even if using a courier or dropshipping supplier, can all change how your shipping rates are calculated.

Would it be possible to share with me how your rates are set up (Settings > Shipping)? Just so I can see if you have set up certain conditions, and if possible if you can also share your store URL, then I can check on my end also.

Let me know, and we will see what is causing this issue for you.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Only for local it is set to price amount, for the rest of countries it is set to weight.

I have been using this setup all the while.

Screenshot_2020-06-02 SW1 SHOP _ Manage profile _ Shopify.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
420 55 77

Without your store URL, I cannot really see how the workflow is set up, and the picture is a bit too small to give me the full details.

But I'd like to take a closer look at this for you. 

As this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
We have replied you on email. Kindly assist, thanks!
0 Likes