shipping rates different shipping zone

Solved
aicacm
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi! 

having trouble in setting up my shipping rates.. what do i do to set up different rates for different locations but same product?

I saw this,

A product or variant can belong to only one shipping profile at a time. If you add a product or variant to a second shipping profile, then it is removed from the first profile. 

And that keeps happening.

How do i fix that when my shipping rates for the same products are different per location

0 Likes
BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
443 44 93

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @aicacm 

In  your shipping settings, look for the "Shipping From" section...

MelsMojoBob_0-1597262508376.png

Here, you can click the "Manage" link to individually update the shipping rates from each location.

0 Likes
aicacm
Tourist
5 0 1

Got it! Thank you so much!

0 Likes
darlaraes
2 0 0

I'm having the same issue. 

I have 2 shipping profiles (US West Coast & East Coast) that will receive the same products. How can I link the same products with two shipping profiles? 

It appears that I am not able to add the same product in two profiles. 

0 Likes
BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
443 44 93

Hi @darlaraes 

It sounds like you are just trying to set up rates for different shipping zones. Don't create individual shipping profiles for different shipping destinations. Within the same profile, create a shipping zone for 'East Coast' that includes the destination states that you want those rates for, and a shipping zone for 'West Coast' that includes the destination states that you want those rates to apply to.

darlaraes
2 0 0

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much! 

0 Likes
ktkesq
1 0 0

Does the customer see all the shipping zones when they are at checkout and they have to select the zone they're wanting items shipped to?  

0 Likes
BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
443 44 93

Hi @ktkesq 

The customer will not see anything about shipping zones. The customer will simply either receive the applicable rates for the zone that includes their shipping address. Or, if there are no zones or rates set up that include their shipping address they will receive a message telling them that there are no shipping rates available for their address or "We do not ship to your location".

0 Likes
eastalsteadroas
2 0 0

Hi @BobsMojo 

I don't see a way to create two shipping zones in the US within a single shipping profile. When I try to create two shipping zones, east coast and west coast, I can only use the US for one of these zones. I only see countries and regions, not states within the US. Am I looking in the wrong place?

0 Likes
BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
443 44 93

Hello @eastalsteadroas 

You can create 2 different zones to different parts of the U.S. within the same profile. Whichever zone you created first, go in and make sure that you selected the applicable states individually rather than checking the box for the entire U.S. If you check-marked the entire U.S. in the first zone, it won't be available when you go to setup the 2nd zone.

East Coast.JPGWest Coast.JPG

BobsMojo_0-1616696117647.png

0 Likes