shipping settings keep changing!!!!

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I have 2 items that I set as free just pay shipping and the rest are free shipping...

I went into settings and products to make the changes, I save the page but when I visit the store the free shipping items keep coming up under weight based shipping and the two items that are supposed to require shipping are coming up as free.

I have no clue how to fix this and the store was supposed to launch yesterday.

Any thoughts or suggestions are most welcome :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello , Until and unless cart weight does not exceed weight limit.
Post shipping extension comes of great help when you want to create multiple delivery options, set shipment handling charges, offer multiple shipping methods and provide shipment tracking to customers.

AppJetty Shopify Apps:
https://www.appjetty.com/shopify.htm
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
895 77 102

Hi!

Ted here from Shopify. :-) 

What browser are you using at the moment? Could you please clear the cache on your browser or possibly try a different device and try to replicate the error?

Other than this, could you email support@shopify.com? When you do, you should receive an automated email back with a ticket number assigned. If you let me know what that ticket number is, I'll have a look into this for you? 

Thanks a mill!
Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Ted, I have cleared it and same issue.. I am using chrome.. I will email them now, thank you  :)

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

appjetty no sure what a woocom app has to do with my question.....

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Thank you for the suggestion, looks good. I will need to speak to you about doing some work for my agency :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Sounds good; let us know!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi Ted, Ticket # is  8095941

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
895 77 102

Hi, SalesMonkey!

Thanks for sending that on and letting me know! I see you were chatting with one our Guru's since and I've included their next steps below. Just in case anyone else is experiencing the same issue and would like to follow along:

Since you will be shipping out all of your products (even if it's free/flat cost), all of your products will require shipping. You can bulk edit your products. Click this link to get to the bulk editor quicker. Make sure that all products require shipping.

Next, we will need to set up some shipping rates for your flat-rate products, and some shipping rates for your free + shipping products. Here's a screenshot of what I mean:

You will need to change the weight of your free + shipping items to be much heavier than your flat-rate shipping items. Then create new shipping rates that will be activated if your cart weight falls within that range. I also found a YouTube video that breaks things down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4gVqD5nMwQ. The Shopify admin looks a little different however the way to set up Shipping is the same.

Let me know how this goes and if there's anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

-Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did this issue ever get resolved? I keep having a similiar issue

0 Likes