shipping to europe

Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 4

Hi all. I'm doing dropshipping and i would like to ship to europe, ive done the shipping section on shopify but my sites keeps saying that we dont ship to europe. Shipping to the UK doesnt seem to be a problem, USA also seems ok. i'm wondering if there is in general a problem with shipping to europe, or if it's something im doing wrong? Any input would be appreciated

Thanks. Carl

ladlassies.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
723 107 278

My guess would be that you haven't set up your shipping zones correctly in Shopify admin (Settings>Shipping>Create Shipping Zone). As Shopify definitely works fine for Europe.

Create a zone called 'Europe' (or whatever name you want), then scroll down the list to find 'Europe' and select it.

Screenshot 2020-01-12 at 12.20.43.png

Then 'Add rate' and set it up to be free:

Screenshot 2020-01-12 at 12.26.19.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Carl,

Another potential issue that has come up in the past is that, if you are using a carrier rate (ie. FedEx, UPS, etc.), you will need to make sure that the type of delivery you are using is offered for the destination country. While some rates can be more or less universal, there are sometimes rates that are not available to certain places or even from certain origins. 

Customer Success Lead @ Intuitive Shipping
Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 4
Hey man, thanks for the advice. I got it working, I just deleted all my shipping zones and started over, selected every country in the world and it somehow worked. Thank you for taking the time for writing the reply, I appreciate it, have a good day.

Regards. Carl.
0 Likes