shipping

Highlighted
46 0 0

i have all products free shipping now i want to add weight shipping some products that coast by shipping

the Problem is when a coustumer add 2 different products free shipping and weight shipping and go to the checkout he can choose free shipping and the weight shipping is complete free

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 501

Hi Daniel, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

With something like this, it is difficult to find out what exactly is going on without seeing your shipping settings. From experience, mixing weight and cost shipping can be tricky at times, and I would suggest sticking to either one or the other. Do you think there is a way you can edit the shipping settings to stick with one way or another here? I also just want to confirm something with you so we're on the same page, do you mean you have free shipping for when it is one product, but if there is a second product added you would like there to be a shipping cost? 

Should you want someone to look more deeply into this and why it could be happening, it could be worth reaching out to our support team directly as their phone and chat interactions are live. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes