shop cannot print shipping labels?

Highlighted
2 0 0
It was working fine, now I have to wait til shippingops at shopify gets back to me. This would happen why??

Unable to purchase shipping labels:

Your shop cannot purchase shipping labels. Please contact shipping-ops@shopify.com to resolve this issue.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
484 50 57

Hello, @missjene .

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

Sorry to hear that you ran into an error when purchasing shipping labels. I understand you’re waiting to hear back from our Shipping Operations team. Have you heard back from them yet?

There may have been a temporary interruption with fetching shipping rates from the certain couriers. However, I can confirm that our Technical team has resolved the issue. That said, are you still experiencing the same issue with purchasing shipping labels? 

If the issue persists, I’d be happy to take a closer look. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm having the same problem.  How did you fix it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
484 50 57

Hey, @annalynrockinb.

Thank you for reaching out and joining our thread. I understand you’re also having an issue with printing shipping labels. Is the issue still persisting for you? 

If so, we’ve seen some success with printing shipping labels after clearing the browser’s cookies and caches. Alternatively, you can also try using an incognito window to see if that resolves the problem. If the shipping labels are working using incognito window, it’s possible that the issue is caused by the browser’s settings. You can also try resetting the settings and see if that resolves the issue. 

Let me know if this helps! If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to let me know!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hey, I’m having the same problem for 2 months.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
484 50 57

Hey, @Arriyanna.

Thank you for joining the thread! I understand you’re also having the same issue with shipping labels. I'd be happy to take a closer look and loop in our Technical team if the issue is persisting. Just to clarify, does the shipping labels load up normally or are you seeing an error message? Also, does the issue persist after clearing your browser's cookies and caches? If the issue persists, could you share a screenshot of the errors? 

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same problem, I cant purchase the shipping label for an order, I tried with another order, it was fine. I tried to purchase again on another day and with another browser but it still didnt work. Please help to fix or show me how to fix it. Thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm also having issues printing labels today. I was able to print one last night, and now i can't print a shipping label this morning.

0 Likes