shop cannot print shipping labels?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I’m not sure if you found the solution but if you haven’t or if someone else experiences this problem move the apt number to its correct location. That fixed it for me. Like only the street number and name should be in the address field. 122 Jones st any other information should be entered on the second line or apt or unit field. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

We're also having this same issue. It says it's a UPS problem - but everyone at UPS has no idea what shopify even is lol. Shopify has been no help. We've tried doing this on many different browsers and every single order is having this issue. Did anyone have a solution to this in this thread as I can't get a solution from shopify? Thanks so much in advance!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
559 28 187

Hi, @weekendsboulder

Thank you for reaching out about this situation.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive further help from our Support team, and I can certainly take a closer look into this. 

To confirm, are you seeing an error message in your Shopify admin that asks you to contact our team about this via email? If so, have you had a chance to reach out to this email address yet?

If this isn't the error you're receiving when trying to purchase labels, then can you please confirm which error is showing on your end? Feel free to share a screenshot of the error, or copy and paste the text from the error message into a reply back to me here. 

Once I have these details, I can continue lending a hand.

Thanks for your help! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes