shop cannot print shipping labels?

1 0 0

I’m not sure if you found the solution but if you haven’t or if someone else experiences this problem move the apt number to its correct location. That fixed it for me. Like only the street number and name should be in the address field. 122 Jones st any other information should be entered on the second line or apt or unit field. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

We're also having this same issue. It says it's a UPS problem - but everyone at UPS has no idea what shopify even is lol. Shopify has been no help. We've tried doing this on many different browsers and every single order is having this issue. Did anyone have a solution to this in this thread as I can't get a solution from shopify? Thanks so much in advance!!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
651 30 212

Hi, @weekendsboulder

Thank you for reaching out about this situation.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive further help from our Support team, and I can certainly take a closer look into this. 

To confirm, are you seeing an error message in your Shopify admin that asks you to contact our team about this via email? If so, have you had a chance to reach out to this email address yet?

If this isn't the error you're receiving when trying to purchase labels, then can you please confirm which error is showing on your end? Feel free to share a screenshot of the error, or copy and paste the text from the error message into a reply back to me here. 

Once I have these details, I can continue lending a hand.

Thanks for your help! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi!

I cannot seem to even be able to find a button that lets me print a shipping label. I have the option to print everything else but not the label - is this because I put my own shipping rates in? If so, I didn't realise it wouldn't then allow me to print out postage labels

Please help!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
651 30 212

Hi, @annabelshotbox

Thanks for reaching out and letting me know about this. 

To clarify, is your store based in Canada, the USA, or Australia, and using Shopify Shipping?

Equally, when you added your own rates, did you use flat shipping rates, or calculated shipping rates?

Being based in an eligible location, and using calculated shipping rates with Shopify Shipping should allow you the option to print shipping labels from the Shopify admin. However, if you can tell me a bit more about the rates you've added, and where you're located, I can certainly help take a closer look into things. 

Keep me posted on this! 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi!

I'm not having any success printing labels from my Dymo 4XL. I'm getting an error. Can someone from Shopify please help me out? Thanks!

shippingerror12-26-2020.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
651 30 212

Hi, @mlsmmxx

I appreciate you letting us know about this error. 

To clarify, are the weight and dimensions on your default package set up correctly? Also, are any errors showing on the origin address of the location the order is shipping from? These are some common factors that may cause this error to appear, so please double check these details. 

Additionally, I recommend clearing your browser cache before trying to purchase the label again, as this will help ensure the error isn't cached on your device. 

Keep me posted on how this goes! 

0 Likes