shop cannot print shipping labels?

Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
868 60 252

Hi, @ambrownauthor

I'm sorry to hear about the error you received, and I understand the urgency in getting this resolved. 

To clarify, does the error message in your admin specifically ask you to reach out to our team via email? Can you please share a screenshot of the error you're seeing with me here? That way, I can help confirm the next steps needed to get this resolved. 

Since you have reached out to our team via email already, I wanted to confirm that it can take a few business days for our team to review the situation, and determine how to reach a resolution. However, we will absolutely reply to your email as soon as we have more information to share with you. 

In the meantime though, I know you're trying to get your packages shipped today, so fulfilling the packages directly at USPS might be a good option to consider while our team looks into your account further. 

I look forward to hearing back from you with more details about the error you're seeing.

Best,

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

FBO4Life
2 0 0

Hello,

We ship 40-50 packages a day and just received this same error, stating we are temporarily unable to purchase shipping labels, that our account is under review. We do not want to get behind, please advise on what is going on.

Thank you 

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
868 60 252

Hi, @FBO4Life

Thanks for posting in this thread. I know how important it is for your business to get these labels printed, and I'm happy to help out. 

Are you also seeing an error that advises you to contact our Shipping team via email? If so, the best way to get this resolved is to reach out to our team using that email address. Once we receive your email, we'll be able to look into this issue, and get you an update once we've investigated things further on our end. 

Let me know if you're seeing a different error instead though, and I'll be happy to help advise on the next steps needed. 

Thanks! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes