shopify payment for arabic country

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 0 0

hi 

why there is no shpify payment for saudi online shop?
you must and in urgent way to  make it available for us this is not fare all available payment system must the customers go out of our store to make a payment n this way we lose the interest of our cusomers no longer people use this method here people they prefer to add visa card information directly to shop thanks for making us suffer to build our own website 
bye 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
253 1 21

Hi there!

My name is John and I'm a Guru here at Shopify!

Thanks for posting here about your payment provider options for Saudi Arabia.

While we are working to roll out Shopify Payments to as many countries worldwide as possible, this is a project which will take some time and it is not going to be available in the short term.

For now, you can use the list of all payment gateways available for use in Saudi Arabia with your Shopify store and cross-reference this against our list of direct versus external providers so you can find a gateway to use that does not take your customers outside of your checkout flow.

A quick check shows that at least NETbilling would be available for you to use and is a direct gateway. :)

We will continue to work on rolling out Shopify Payments worldwide, but for the time being it is only available in the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia and now New Zealand.

Best of luck with everything in your store. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 0 0

are you make fun of me???

why you recomedn net biling while you know it is start up business netbiling i contact them they answer """ To obtain a direct merchant account, our offshore banks (non US based) require you to have a documented six (6) month processing history with a monthly minimum of $15,000 and a projected monthly volume of $20,000. Because you have not yet met those requirements, EMP can set you up with a shared merchant account while you build the monthly volume and processing history to obtain a direct merchant account.""""

and 2 checkout no longer work with start up business 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

HI Guru,

I am from saudi arabia and started new shopify store, how i can connect a saudi bank account to get payments.   

0 Likes