shopify payment gateway

Highlighted
2 0 0

i setup shopify payments by changing my stores location to usa because its not working in pakistan. but when i go for checking my payments. i selected a product then go to checkout. after completing credit card details. it says that my credit card was declined?

help me if someone knows that what should i need to do?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
656 39 85

Hi, @circle1marke !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you, and welcome to our Community here.

It sounds like you may not have completed the set up for Shopify Payments. At present our own gateway is available in the following locations: Australia, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, Ireland, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States. We have some more information on this here. Though we do indeed hope to expand our services to more countries in future.

As you are based in Pakistan, your store would not be eligible to use Shopify Payments. Changing the location would not be enough to complete the set up, we would also (in most cases) require various documentation and information from you. Do you have an operational presence in the US, or can I ask why you had switched to the US in particular? Should you not have an operational presence within the US, the best alternative would be to use a payment gateway from the following list here.

I hope this helps to clarify, though if you do have additional queries feel free to let me know.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

BUT THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING GOOD SERVICE AS SHOPIFY PAYMENT PROVIDES.SO,.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
656 39 85

Thanks for your reply, @circle1marke !

I am sorry to hear that. I am afraid that as Shopify Payments is not available in Pakistan, it would not be possible to avail of this service.  I will however be sure to pass your feedback along to our developers here as a feature request. 

I do suggest to reach back out to each gateway, to see if they can offer you a service/ rates which are ideal for your business. 

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes