shopify payments account on hold

Solved
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1972 143 423

@dedre 

It could be either, as it depends on why the account was placed on hold; however, that is not information we are able to disclose. If you have submitted your documents, then we'll just need to wait for our teams to review the store further. If any issues arise, they will reach out to discuss them with you. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
H_Aryan
4 0 0

@Peter my payments are also on hold since more than 2 weeks. no one from shopify is responding i have submitted 2 tickets but there is no answer. then i tried to make a discussion on the forum and still no one replied to my question. would u plz help me out.

tnx

0 Likes
maverick3520
1 0 0

Hi I am having the same issues. No one will give me any updated information about why my account is on hold. We have been doing business for a year on your platform. 

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1972 143 423

@maverick3520 

I have sent you an email. 

0 Likes
MitchellFly
Excursionist
14 0 2

Hi Peter!

I'm in a similar situation and never received an email with any instructions for further verification. Do you have any tips on how we can best resolve this?

Thank you in advance!

Monarcusa
3 0 0

Hi Peter i am also having the same message on my dashboard “Your Shopify Payments Account Is On Hold” I have set everything up on my website and  my customers are waiting patiently to make orders and i myself am losing money & frustrated, hopefully you can send me some help or email to the Payments Team thanks!

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1972 143 423

@MitchellFly 

If you've been provided with a means to upload your documents, then you'll want to follow the prompts, and provide the requested files. They will be reviewed in 1-3 business days. The hold will be removed if they have verified your business. 

@Monarcusa 

Do you have a document upload option appearing in the admin? Or does it say you need to contact support?

0 Likes
Monarcusa
3 0 0

It says i need to contact support!

0 Likes
waternut13134
Tourist
3 0 2

@Peter  maybe you can help. I just reactivated my shop that I had last year and I am now getting the "Your Shopify Payments account is on hold" and "Your payouts from Shopify Payments are on hold while we review your account" error message and just says contact support, I have no email or links to verify anything. I contacted support and the rep had no idea what was wrong and said he would escalate it but it seems like you are helping people with this issue. If you can help me get this fix I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks! 

Monarcusa
3 0 0

I did not recieve an email with information to resolve the problem, and its already been days with the same banners on my dashboard.

0 Likes