shopify payments account on hold

Solved
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1972 143 423

@Monarcusa 

Thank you for confirming. I have sent you an email. 

@waternut13134 

If your ticket is being escalated by the Support Advisor you spoke with, then that would be the same steps I would need to take to help resolve your issue. Once they have escalated your ticket, our teams will try to review it within 24-72 business hours. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
waternut13134
Tourist
3 0 2

@Peter  Thank you, What can I do in the mean time? I just launched a new product and have over 500 preorders on Etsy but I wanted to move over to Shopify due to less fees than Etsy charges. How can I get customers to check out on my site? 

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1972 143 423

@mzinniger 

I have sent you an email. 

@waternut13134 

Assuming that your store can still accept orders (it would indicate if it can't), then you're welcome to market your store to your current customer base. The "how" will really depend on how you currently connect with your customers. Typically posting on Instagram, Facebook, or other social media that you've launched a website is a good start. Email marketing is also another means to reach out to your existing customers to invite them to check out your store. You may even consider providing a discount code for launching to help entice your customers to make their first purchase. 

0 Likes
mzinniger
2 0 1

Hi @Peter 

I never received the email. Does it take a couple hours?

0 Likes
mzinniger
2 0 1

Never mind @Peter I got a ticket number. 

waternut13134
Tourist
3 0 2

Thats not what I ment, The site wouldnt let people check out with Shopify Payments so pretty much they were left at a dead end. Support got it resolved.

Ridaa
2 0 0

Hi @Peter can you send me another email to activate Shopify Payments?

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1972 143 423

This is an accepted solution.

@Ridaa 

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

0 Likes