shopify payments bank details incorrect

Highlighted
2 0 1

When i was setting up my shopify account i entered my bank details for shopify payments but the details where incorrect so it ask me to change them and to change them you need to know the incorrect details you entered at the start. However because it was incorrect i don't know what the incorrect bank details i entered, so i cant change them and i have 180 dollars waiting to come through.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1060 88 117

Hi @RomanLawSupply,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

Sure thing, so in this case, as the bank details are incorrect, you are unable to confirm the old bank details as requested in the admin. I'll need to raise this further to our Shopify Payments team so they can update this info. I've just sent an email to you privately so I can authenticate the account. Can you take a look and reply back to me via email? Congrats on your sale as well! How are you finding Shopify so far?

For anyone else reading this that might be experiencing the same issue, please contact our live chat, email or Twitter support here for assistance or our Facebook support are available here too. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I am having the same issue. Can you please send me an email to get this corrected?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
My last 4 digits is *4641* and my passport is attached. thanks
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1060 88 117

Hi @mkjanss,

Sure thing! I've just emailed you there privately if you could take a peek and reply back to me when you can. 

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes