syncing Printful shipping rates with an annual plan?

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
516 34 73

@cousincornbread wrote:

Hello Sophia I'd like to upgrade my plan to the yearly plan so that I can integrate the Printful Live Rates for shipping.  Do I need to switch to the annual plan BEFORE you can send me the email for the upgrade or will the email contain those instructions?  I think I may have screwed up some things trying to figure this out along the way by setting up everything to follow the printful rates before switching to the annual plan.

Hey, @cousincornbread!

I can send you an email with instructions on switching your billing period from monthly to annual. Adding the carrier calculated shipping feature will allow you to integrate live rates from Printful so that you don't have to use rates you added manually. I'm happy to take a look at your settings to see what might need to be edited or removed once you make the switch. Are you selling Printful products exclusively, or do you have other products in your catalog as well?

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello, no I’m selling mostly printful products, but not only printful products. My store is about 80% Printful fulfilled.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
516 34 73

@cousincornbread wrote:
Hello, no I’m selling mostly printful products, but not only printful products. My store is about 80% Printful fulfilled.

Okay, good to know. In that case, you will still be able to use their live rates, but Printful recommends using an app like Advanced Shipping Rules when there are non-Printful products in the shop. Let me know if you'd like to proceed with adding the live rates and I'll send you an email to get that process started.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello, 

I just switched to the annual plan. Could you please set up the CCS with my store? I work with Printify as my POD service.

Thank you

Elias Hager

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
516 34 73

@EliasTNC wrote:

Hello, 

I just switched to the annual plan. Could you please set up the CCS with my store? I work with Printify as my POD service.

Thank you

Elias Hager

Hi, @EliasTNC.

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

Since I'm replying here a few days after your post, can you please let me know if you already have a ticket open with our Support team? If not, I'm happy to send you an email to verify the account and get the carrier calculated shipping feature added for you. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Hello, thanks for the response, but i already solved it and i have the CCS
activated.
Elias
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
516 34 73

@EliasTNC wrote:
Hello, thanks for the response, but i already solved it and i have the CCS
activated.
Elias

Great to hear that it's solved, Elias! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else you need help with.

0 Likes