there is anything i have to worry about billing, if i have closed my store before trial period ends?

Tourist
12 0 1

I have close my Shopify store before trial and I have one paid app which also is in a free 7-day trial. there is anything gonna charge from my card info after closing my store??

as I have added a paid app today in my Shopify store and I have linked my card also. and after 2 to 4 hours I have close my store. is there anything I have to worry about billing?? the paid app is also in the 7-day trial period.

please help me...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 66

Hi @Mehul,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in!

Since both your Shopify subscription and the app you installed were still in the trial period when you canceled your store, you won't be charged for them. For any outstanding charges when you cancel, you actually receive a final invoice within a few hours of canceling. Since you didn't receive this invoice, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

If you'd like to double-check that you did cancel your store correctly, feel free to contact our support team. They'll be able to confirm that this was completed successfully.

Out of curiosity, was there something that Shopify was missing that you needed for your business? We'd love your feedback so that we can continue to improve our platform to fit our merchants' needs.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes