two location a store and a bank account

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 0

Dears,

I am planning to run a dropshipping store from Turkey. But I have a bank account in Malta. So my question is, is it possible to run my store from turkey and use a payment method to keep my sales in it and then transfer them to my account which is in malta? Also I want to use my account which is in malta because it is easier for me to use payment methods of malta. Hint: I tried to do everything in turkey but i faced lots of problems with the payment methods, Most of them deosnt accept dropshipping stores except one and this one (Garanti POS) neeeds a company and its a long procedure which made me forget about it all.

Please i need your help and steps.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
485 12 33

Hi, Gaja88.

This is Max from the Shopify Team.

The best way to approach this would be to use payment providers based on where you are located (your physical space) when running your business. This would provide you with the best options for reliable order payment captures.

• Payment providers in Turkey
  • You can also review these options in the admin under Settings > Payment providers

If the bank account you want to connect is based in a different country or region, check in with your payment provider to see if they have any restrictions on the currency used or the type of account you're able to connect.

Let us know if you have any more questions about getting set up!

Cheers,
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 0
Dear Max,

Thank you for your reply.

I know that it is better for me to use it in the place where i live (turkey) but since the payment method of turkey is difficult to handle and they need a company which cost at least 1 thousand dollars in the beginning in order for the only payment method Garanti Pos which accept dropshipping to accept. So my question is I dont want to start a company and i want to run my store as if i am living in malta since i have a bank account there. Would it be possible for me to do from here?

Thank you again
0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 0

I am sorry for the too many questions. But I have another questions if you can help.

Lets say I start run a dropshipping store from Turkey. But i dont want to use the payment methods which shopify provided me when I am living in turkey. So is it possible to use paypal or strip and use it as my payment method (using hotspot shield VPN)  and gather my money there instead of using a bank account?

0 Likes