Add shipping cost to product

Jurgen_Feuchter
Shopify Partner
222 1 26

Hello People,

I was wondering, maybe now with the Script Editor App it is possible to edit the price on certain collection or tagged products? I was wondering if anyone has tried this out? Or if anyone has a code that I could look to adapt to our store? I want to add instead of decrease to set a shipping cost of specific products. Is this possible? Or maybe could I alter the shipping cost on an order before going to the checkout? Anyone know if anything of this is possible?

Entrepreneur, Developer, Geek, Gamer and very passionate about WEB development! :P

Need help with your Shopify Store? Contact me: jfeuchter@gmail.com :D
0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10294 146 1949

Hey Jurgen,

Shopify Scripts can only decrease the price on a line item - not add it.

I don't want to deviate the conversation to things other than Shopify Scripts here, but take a look at the CarrierService API. That will let you adjust the shipping price based on certain items in the cart.

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
0 Likes