How to get rid of the before and after price on the boundless theme ?

ShonW
Tourist
4 0 1

I would like to add code to prevent the compared at price from showing, I use a whole seller that automatically upkeeps the stock and prices, but everyday I come on every single item has a compared at price. I would like to disable the compared at price on the boundless theme.

Replies 4 (4)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 917

Hello

Can I have the store's URL so I can take a look?

Thanks

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
ShonW
Tourist
4 0 1

Elias
Shopify Staff
2805 274 490

Hey, @ShonW.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you're looking to hide the Compare at price from your Online store, and this is something that can be done by editing your theme's coding. Since you're using the Boundless theme, which is supported by Shopify, then this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with.

If your store is subscribed to a plan, you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription on customizing your theme. Our Theme Support can assist you with a number of customizations; however, for reference, we do have some unsupported customizations listed on our design policy. To begin a customization request, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account. Our Support team would be happy to continue assisting through live chat, email, or callback. 

I've also took the opportunity to look at your shop and I think you're on the right track! I love that you've included your store policies in the FAQ in your header menu, and I think it might be good to include that in your footer menu as well. This way, your customers can still access the FAQ if they happen to be at the bottom the page and not have to scroll all the way back up. I do recommend reorganizing the categories in your header menu, as the Catalog and any product related menu items (ie. Collection list) should be side-by-side, and the Contact us is often seen at the end. 

Here's a screenshot to help clarify where I'm referring to:

04-35-8bsrd-0kpgj

Just in case you weren't aware, it is possible to remove the "Powered by Shopify" message from the footer. Would this be something that might interest you? Also, since it looks like you're getting ready to launch your store (or you've already done so), did you prepare a marketing plan for your store yet?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ShonW
Tourist
4 0 1

Yes I have launched already, and I have a marketing plan but I'm always open to more info. And thankyou for the advice!