How to show Discount code for specific product on cart page

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All,

i want to show discount code for product on cart page so that user can copy that code and enter in the discount text box at the time of checkout.

if Any product have discount code then it will show on cart page.

if its possible then please let me know how to do that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3252 245 558

Hi ayaan, 

Great question. Yes, this is certainly possible and it can be done a couple of different ways. You can edit the code and add it in that way or there is an app which can help you with this too. Let's go through these options below: 

• To edit this by code you would need to go to the cart.liqud file (Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code > cart.liqud file). You need to then find the line where it says “shipping_at_checkout” and then place the following code text below it 
    <p>Discount Code: XXXX</p>

Where the X's are you can input your discount code then. 

• The other way about this is via an app. The app is called Kartify and can be found in the Shopify app store here. Kartify can help you edit the cart without the need to code anything but does have a monthly cost. Some of the main features of Kartify include incentivizing a checkout with a coupon code, adding a banner to your cart page, showing custom messages or notifications. 

Hope this helps and don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes