I have a big issue in the add to cart process

Alessandro_Goli
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi everybody, i'm new on shopify and i have not coding background,

the problem is that, when i'm going to "add to the cart" a given item, and then i go to the cart page, it dosen't apper the item the i choosed but another not related item, for example, if i had from the home page this "ai-burn silver edition", then in the cart will appear "micronized creatine"

I think that should be to some problem of product variants but i don't know where to find and how to fix it!

Please help me!!

My website is: pharmagoli.com

0 Likes
Mircea_Piturca
Shopify Partner
1489 42 316

I see that you have a JavaScript error on the product page: Uncaught Error: Add to cart button was not detected. But this is not hat cause this error.

The add to cart JS function you have will submit a POST with the FORM data. I see that the submitted string is "id=23596528839&quantity=1&id=21864972999"

The first ID is the actual product,the second ID is the first related product ID, the creatine product.

My guess id that the <form> element is not closed right and gets an additional ID value.

Its a bit of a mess in the code, make sure that you have the form closed right, remove the "<!-- vecchio codice related product " comment as tht may break

Finally—Add variant descriptions to your products
0 Likes
Alessandro_Goli
Tourist
11 0 2

Yeaah! 
The problem was that! now it works!

Thank you very much

0 Likes
Mircea_Piturca
Shopify Partner
1489 42 316