Loading "Event snippet for Purchase/Sale conversion page" in Checkout

3 0 0

Hello all!

Can you please help on how to limit loading "Event snippet for Purchase/Sale conversion page" only on thank-you page in my store?
This is what I have in Additional Scripts in "Settings->Checkout": https://gyazo.com/51d0e4818803215c079354f68b601ce2

What am I doing wrong? Because this script is being loaded not only when thank-you page is visited.
We need to track only the conversions. This is why this code we need executed only on thank-you page.
Is there a way (logic or something...) that we can put in Additional Scripts to limit this execution only on thank-you page?

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
3 0 0

Addition to the upper text:
The tag fires and shows conversions happening on our google ads account, yet the Shopify dashboard shows that these conversions didn't happen. For example, for the past 7 days, the google conversion tag shows us that there have been 18 conversions, while Shopify shows that for this period there have been only 10. This is a huge discrepancy which makes us think that something is wrong. We contacted Google support and they informed us that the conversion tag is generated correctly and everything looks ok from their side.

0 Likes