Please help : how to change thumbnail position with Venture?

Highlighted
9 0 0

Hello,

I am using the theme Venture with my Shopify shop. 

I would like to change the position of the 3 thumbnail pictures that are on the left side of the product page, and put them under the product’s main picture, horizontally and in several lines of 5 pictures per line. I also would like to remove the scroll arrow. 

Could you please help ?

Thank you !

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
165 14 22

Hey, Jim! Tira here, a Shopify Guru ready to help!

Our design team might be able to help you with customizing the placement of your product page thumbnails. You can learn more about customizations on Shopify themes with our Design Policy here. Let me know if you would like me to send this request up to them and I can reach out to you via email to send your question up!

Could I ask why you are looking to remove your scroll bar? While our Theme Support can help you with the product page thumbnails, removing the scroll would not be something we can do, as we cannot support infinite scrolling. I recommend checking out some third party themes that offer this feature:

Focal

Masonry

ShowTime

You can also check out more themes here.

I hope that helps you with what you're looking for, if you have more questions, you can reply to this post and I can continue helping you out!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes