Removal of Judge.me Issues

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All,

After following instructions on removing all judge.me code I still can see 'Loading..' at the bottom of my product pages. 

Any idea where this code would be located and what I would need to remove?

Thanks,

Justin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3397 253 614

Hi Justin, 

Nick here from Shopify.

Great question. I did some troubleshooting for you on this to find out where the most likely place the code would be located in a store to remove it. You would need to go into the product theme file (Admin > Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code).

Once here, you need to go to the product theme file and search for the code given which can be found below:

{% include 'judgeme_widgets', widget_type: 'judgeme_review_widget', concierge_install: false %}

and remove it. Once removed, and saved, it should be gone from your store completely then. Should you have any other questions about this, your best bet might be to reach out to the judge.me app developers directly about this which you can do so from here

Hope this helps. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Nick-

I really hope you can assist.

I'm having an issue with this code "Liquid error: (product-grid-item line 82): Could not find asset snippets/judgeme_core.liquid" showing on all pages below products.

I tried to remove all code and snippets with "judgeme/judge.me" in as I removed this app and didn't want it possibly slowing down my site unnecessarily, but I think I might have deleted snippets I shouldn't have.

I really need assistance asap please!

My store is www.allaboutthatwine.co.za and I'm using the minimal theme. 

0 Likes