Terms & Condiction (AGB) Confirmation Check on "Prestige" Theme

1 0 0

Hello Everyone,

we have a problem according the implementation of the "Terms & Conditions Check" in our Cart-Drawer - and really need your help to fix this.

we bought the "Prestige" Theme from the Shopify-Theme-Store and tried to converse the following general guide to implement a terms & conditions check box to my cart section.

https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/cart/add-terms-and-conditions-checkbox

implementation:

- we pasted the code for the cart in the "cart-drawer.liquid" cause we use that cart slider.

- we pasted the other code, for the checkbox check, into the theme.js as well as the theme.min.js.

Result:

the CheckBox appears in the cart-Drawer but its still allowed to reach the Checkout-Area without activating the checkbox. it seems to be, that the checkbox script doesn't work.

is someone here who had the same problem while implementing this?

we really need your expertise, thanks forwards, best regards

björn Blosczyk

I pasted the following code into the "cart-drawer.liquid" cause we are using the drawer for our customers:

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2167 364 453

Hi,

Follow this:

1. Open snippet -> cart-drawer.liquid-> find name="checkout" and paste bellow code just above this button.

<p style="float: none; text-align: right; clear: both; margin: 10px 0;">
  <input style="float:none; vertical-align: middle;" type="checkbox" id="agree" />
  <label style="display:inline; float:none" for="agree">
    I agree with the <a href="/pages/terms-and-conditions">terms and conditions</a>.
  </label>
</p>

2. Asset->theme.js->paste bellow code at end of file Or find $(document).read(function(){ }) function and paste in this function.

$('body').on('click', '[name="checkout"], [name="goto_pp"], [name="goto_gc"]', function() {
      if ($('#agree').is(':checked')) {
        $(this).submit();
      }
      else {
        alert("You must agree with the terms and conditions of sales to check out.");
        return false;
      }
    });

Let me know if this not work with your code.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes