How can I remove the bundle feature from my online store?

n4less
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi All,

I added on a "bundle" feature to my store a couple years back, but don't remember how I did so. Was hoping someone can help me remove this feature.

Here is the link to the store: https://www.n4less.com/collections/protein-powder/products/grass-fed-precision-blend-time-release-pr...

If you scroll down to the bottom, underneath "You may also like", you will see "ADD BUNDLE TO CART AND GET 10% OFF!!!" which is what I'm attempting to remove.

Thanks in advance!

Replies 6 (6)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

Some bundle apps edit your theme code so looks like this is what has occurred here. If you had a back up of your theme then that might be easier to use to restore before the bundling app was installed. Otherwise you will need to edit your theme code and clean up the changes.

Regards

Tom

n4less
Tourist
9 0 1

Any idea how to find the edits in the theme code? I tried searching "ADD BUNDLE TO CART AND GET 10% OFF!!!" but couldn't find it in the theme code.

Thanks again for all the help!

n4less
Tourist
9 0 1

Actually, it looks like I figured it out!

Now I just need help removing "Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/techbundle_product.liquid" from the code...

WhiteWater_Web
Shopify Expert
456 17 42

Hi there, scan your theme.liquid, or your product.liquid template for that ‘include’ file reference, and remove it.

Let us know if you need a hand.

Cheers.

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in advanced Shopify Dev, Usability/Design, and Online Strategy. WWW has been working with the Shopify platform since 2006.
info@whitewatersolutions.com
n4less
Tourist
9 0 1

Thank you! Solved the issue!

WhiteWater_Web
Shopify Expert
456 17 42

Hi there - we hope you are well.

We can help remove this for you, likely for free; hit us up via email at info@whitewatersolutions.com if you still need a hand.

Take care.

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in advanced Shopify Dev, Usability/Design, and Online Strategy. WWW has been working with the Shopify platform since 2006.
info@whitewatersolutions.com