Where to put settings for all products in collection

Vertek
11 0 0

Hello everyone,

I am having problem with the design of the readable and customizable settings. I want to have customizable (in admin panel, easily) products in collection. 

Every product has list of components which is dependent of settings (i should edit this in admin panel, for example adding components do the list of components). 

Every component in product has materials, which too is dependent of settings (i should edit this in admin panel, for example adding materials to the list of materials).

For example, material B from component A cannot be used with with material C from component A. So if i choose in product material B from component A, i cant choose material C from component B.

Below i attach a graphic that showing what i want to achieve

The biggest problem is not the code, but this materials need to be dependent by each other, i should be able to insert any number of collections and any number of materials which are dependent of each other. Everything of this need to be customizable in admin panel, easily for example with checkbox.

I want to ask you about idea. Where i need place this settings to be easily to read in code and easily to customize in admin panel.

Best Regards!

@EDIT

Maybe it is possible to add new column in variants option? I need to have columns: name, quantity, price, dependencies of other variants, image link.

It is possible to do that somehow?

0 Likes