Solved

Can I translate the image in my store for global selling purpose?

jhubert
Tourist
4 0 1

I've launched my first store and target Europe market. I've tried some ways to translate the content in my store. However, I'm wondering if there are any ways to change the image in my store for each translated version? Thank you for your help!  

Accepted Solution (1)

Wiesen_Phan
Shopify Partner
63 6 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jhubert ! 

Since you want to translate the image content in your store, you can take a look at Transcy app. Transcy is a third-party app featured with currency converter and language translation.

Particularly, you can set up to translate the content in your store up to more than 100 languages using Transcy. Moreover, Transcy provides media content translation that assist you in translating image, text box, informaton bar, review box, etc.

Transcy is available in Shopify App Store with FREE plan. Thus, you can install the app wihthout being charge. 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
331 19 41

Hi @jhubert 

Yes its possible, You need to create the different images with respective languages,

Then on site load we can track the language and switch the image accordingly. It need to do some custom coding to achieve this thing. Hope this headed you in right direction.

Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Thanks!

banned

Wiesen_Phan
Shopify Partner
63 6 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jhubert ! 

Since you want to translate the image content in your store, you can take a look at Transcy app. Transcy is a third-party app featured with currency converter and language translation.

Particularly, you can set up to translate the content in your store up to more than 100 languages using Transcy. Moreover, Transcy provides media content translation that assist you in translating image, text box, informaton bar, review box, etc.

Transcy is available in Shopify App Store with FREE plan. Thus, you can install the app wihthout being charge. 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth